Planned Refurbishment Contracts
At Willis we have a long history of delivering planned maintenance contracts for some of the top housing associations and local authorities in Wales. Some of our current clients and the scope of our contracts are detailed below.
All refurbishments are compliant with Welsh Quality Housing Standard (WHQS) and we take all reasonable steps to ensure the residents are provided with choices in line with the clients requirements.
Newydd Housing Association
- 2013-2019 WHQS Framework valued at circa £500k per annum. Scope of works include new and refurbished bathrooms, kitchens, decorating and assisting mechanical and electrical installations.
Hafod Housing Association
- 2017-2018 WHQS Framework valued at circa £300k per annum. Scope of works include new kitchens, bathrooms and mechanical electrical and heating installations.
- 2018-2019 Cyclical painting and repair at circa £100k
- 2018 – 2019 ad-hoc repair instructions at circa £35k
Vale of Glamorgan
- Re-roofing framework 2015-2018. 460 Dwellings at circa £3.80m
- Various contracts including empty property repairs, re-roofing, fuel switch electric to gas heating installations. Circa £200k.
Caerphilly County Borough Council
- Contractors’ Dynamic Purchasing System 1st April 2017 to 31st March 2020
- Small Lots Framework member 2016-2018
- Mechanical and Electrical DLO support Framework 2014-2017
United Welsh Housing Association (Celtic Horizons)
- Select List Contractor 2015-2019 £250k. Scope of works includes central heating boilers, roofline works, flooring external works, etc.